How may we help you?
Our customer service hot link is operating every working day and is ready to help you with searching and finding what you need. All you have to do is to fill this Inquiry form as minutely as you can.
Please write into the form below a model name, product number or series number from the industrial label on your appliance. Every producer might place this label to a different place. Here we will try to inform you about the most common labels sorted by producers:
Zanussi, Electrolux, AEG - PNC or Prod. Nr. or F-Nr., e.g. 911236456 01
Bosch, Siemens - E-Nr., e.g. WAE24566CZ/15 or SGI4662SK/35
Gorenje, Mora - ART, e.g. 123456 01
Candy - numerical code of 12-16 numerals begining with number 3, e.g. 3124567845670123
Whirlpool, Ignis, Bauknecht – numerical code of 12 numerals begining with 85, e.g. 851112345678
Indesit, Ariston – numerical code begining with number 8 or number 3.
Other labels are very similar to these most known producers.
The industrial label is always glued or embossed on an appliance possibly on these places:
- on the inner side of the door frame
- in the middle of the metal sheet right under the door
- on the inner side of the metal sheet of the drain pump filter (if your machine has it)
- in the middle below the plastic plinth (if your machine has it).
- at the inner stainless steel edge of the door visible after its opening. Possibly on left or right, even on the upper side of the door, mainly in the middle of it. The label can be after some time hardly visible.
Fridges and Freezers:
- a paper or metal label placed on the left or righ inner side of your appliance. Usually visible after pulling the drawer out.
Cookers and inbuilt ovens:
- at the door inner edges, around the door frame on the left or right, even on the upper or lower side. Sometimes you can even find it on the back.
- at the bottom of the product.
- somewhere on its body, usually visible after pulling out the coffee tank or opening the door of brewing unit.
!!! NEVER try to find the label on places where you would have to use some tools to open. BE SURE its not there!!!